Can u include one project in another?

We are looking for a way to consolidate multiple project files into one single one for management. We’d like for individual PMs to update a single project file and have those updates show up in a project that includes multiple sub projects.
Is this possible?

If you create a separate top-level task per each project, you will be somewhere close to what you want.

But does your solution involve somehow nesting multiple separate project files into one consolidated file? Or are you suggesting that I create a master file and just add a row - each row representing a separate project?

The latter – a master file and just add a row - each row representing a separate project

Ah ok. That’s not actually what I’m hoping for. Im looking for a solution that allows me to track ten separate projects in ten separate files, and then somehow include these files in a master project.

Same case here.

Would like to see this feature.

Since this post is from 2019 - is there a solution for this today (2021) with Version 3.1.3102

Greetings,

Greg

1 Like

Is it possible, to create for each such top-level tasks a separate baseline, and a separate critical path?

No such option, sorry.

A workaround might be to have a single GP file, shared in GP Cloud, and control access to the proper project to each project members to update it.

Not sure if GP Cloud does have access control or profiles for specific tasks… does it?

Access control in GP Cloud is on the team level (a collection of project files).