Save project in the working folder

Would it be possible to either change the default export path to a specific folder on the local machine via a registrty path or to change the default export path to the exact same folder as the gantproject file itself.

All of this, in the pdf export format.

Users will use Ganttproject for multiple project at the same time. I am 99% sure that they will end up overwriting files since it uses the last memorised saved location.

Using a local folder for each save would fix my problem. Is it something possible ?

Thanks.

I am 99% sure that they will end up overwriting files since it uses the last memorised saved location

GanttProject does not memoize PDF file name. Two projects with different project file names will be exported to different PDF files.

change the default export path to a specific folder on the local machine

GanttProject does memoize export folder. If you export one project to PDF file in e.g. Documents folder, then the next project will be exported by default to the same Documents folder (and, again, different file name, provided that project file names are different).

So, the setting is already there and it is simple: export one project to your specific folder and all the following exports will go there by default.

I know that GanttProject uses the memorized export folder. Since every user will be using multiple ganttproject in different folders at the same time, I would want GanttProject to export by default to the folder where the project file is. If they are working on 2 Gantt diagrams at the same time and export both, I know they will overwrite the reports because the program will have memorized the first export.

Is it possible to deactivate this memory setting and use the project file folder instead ?

If they are working on 2 Gantt diagrams at the same time and export both, I know they will overwrite the reports because the program will have memorized the first export

They will overwrite if both projects have the same file name. Is it the case?

every user will be using multiple ganttproject in different folders at the same time

I am not sure that I clearly understand your setup, but if those users are different operating system users, they will have different GanttProject settings, and each can export to its own folder.

Is it possible to deactivate this memory setting and use the project file folder instead ?

Not yet, sorry.