Donation Method

I would like to donate to the project but I don’t want to supply address and location info. Is it possible?

PayPal and Selz (as companies) are not yet under our control and we can’t change their requirements. From our side we need at least country to account for taxes properly. If you have PayPal account, you can request an invoice from us and transfer donation directly to our PayPal account. However, if it makes so much troubles, just do not donate. There are many other ways to help us, e.g. by writing a review on Facebook or Capterra.

They want donation, but nothing works!

I’ve paid, but the printfunction is full of mistaktes and not usable; the export to Projekt is absolutly poor. Is there anyone who check the program??

If you’re not satisfied with what you get, you can request refund.

If you’re having issues, please file a detailed bug report. In particular, when it comes to MS Project export, it is almost always a good idea to send us a .gan file and describe what is wrong with exported MS Project file.

The best and recommended way to print is to export (Project->Export) to PNG or PDF and print the result using appropriate printing tools.

Hope it helps.