Manage the late by value on columns as alternative on open the activity view

Hi to All,
I’ve tried to add a column on my Ganttproject file (left side of the file) about the late as done for the initial and end date, but I cannot find the value to be associated on the activity proprerty.
How can I find it?
Managing lot of activities and Groups of them, I’m preparing start models and managing it by colums fields give me a timing save very important !
PLease, do you have any suggestion for it?
On my opinion: is there some lines to be updated on a specific script file?

Thanks to all in advance :slight_smile:

Add-Late_Field1Add-Late_Field2

I can’t say that I clearly understand the question, but anyway, if you add a custom column, you can edit its value on Custom Columns tab in Task/Resource properties or directly in the task/resource table.

I’m sorry, I’ve added the column in my file manually becouse it’s not in the subexposed filed on Customer fileds managerwindow. When I want to link it to the “late” field (in italian = ritardo) I’m not be able to find the way! could you kindly give me some info about it?

This “function” is needed becouse i must manage the timing is passing between the and of a activity and start of the follower one and in the same time I should releasae an Excel extrapolation to my boss with this data.

Thanks again

Marco

It seems that you want to show the standard column “Predecessors” which shows all predecessors of a task along with relationship type and lag if any. If lag is specified then it is shown using special notation in this column. Have a look at the screenshot and at the attached file where I added dependency with 1 day lag between tasks “Pre-design” and "Equipment planning"HouseBuildingSample.gan (10.8 KB)