My GanttProject App on Mac doesn't start up after I changed DPI in Preferences to 0 (mistake)

ganttproject.log (3.5 KB)
java0.log (186.2 KB)

1 Like

Same behavior to what Dmitry describes albeit on Mac. even uninstall, manual deletion of files, new start and new installation does not help, the DPI value of 0 seems to be stored / buffered somewhere else and cxannot be reset???

→ If you could locate where the DPI value is stored and restore it to anything not 0 … would help
Hope to get a hint soon? Chris

Pardon? There is the answer in the linked topic. You need to remove .ganttproject file from your home directory.

1 Like

TX for pointing me to this … didn’t realise that the solution was suggested already. I will try to apply once I am on my work Mac again!

Hi Dmitry. I understand that you know what hint you are pointing to as you are answering these support questions every day. Unfortunately, the related suggested topics do not point (or at least not obviously) to a removal of a .ganttproject file also - there is no such file in my home directory … I checked with file explorer and also Mac Terminal …
I’d be grateful for a response that points me to the solution that I have not found so far … (my fault)
?
Cheers
Chris

Found it now … had to switch to showing the hidden files, found it, deleted and issue fixed …
My GANTT is back and I couldn’t be happier, TX FOR THE HELP!!!