Auto-open and lock Cloud projects when launching GanttProject

Hello
i there a way to start the desktop and automatically open a cloud project (and take the lock until the document close) ?
I need to make the use of the ganttcloud tool easier in the starting up phase.

Br;

Hello,
not yet. Are you really looking for the command-line option (e.g. for command line export) or just want to save a few moments to the human user (e.g. by opening the last cloud project he/she worked with) ?

I’m looking for less moves on opening , so CLI is not the first chose. in the ideal world i would open the last used fille and if it’s a Cloud version the popup for the locking (not a web page) or a “auto lock” till it’s closed. So the user click’s the Ganttcloud icon and can start to work.

I see. Submitted a new enhancement request to the issue tracker:

Currently Cloud projects can be opened from the recent documents pane, which is the default pane in the File dialog which can be opened with Ctrl+O keyboard shortcut, so there is a relatively fast way to open the document after launching GP: hit Ctrl+O, chose the document using arrow keys, hit Ctrl+Enter. But locking needs some more manipulations.

Indeed, that’s also the main problem. It take a few different windows to get there. There is a pop-up in the project (the one you get when you click on the icons left bottom when the project is loaded). Could this eventually be activated when selecting a cloud file (that’s not locked yet)