Cannot select END DATE in 2.8.7

Greeting guys. I am new here. I have downloaded this latest ganttproject 2.8.7 and my problem is I cannot select END DATE. Thus I can only double click to change it instead of clicking under TASK PROPERTY.

I admit I don’t understand what exactly is the issue, sorry. May I ask you to rephrase it maybe?

Hi , my mistake for not delivering in a clear message.
Thank you for supporting this community and have the urge and kindness to reply here.

THE PROBLEM:

1. under the Gantt tab–we are having 3 tabs which are (Name),(Begin Date), (End Date).
    If I double click it fast here than it will open
    the Properties Tab where here I have the freedom to select the (begin date) (duration) (priority) etc.

Here is the problem–> Here I cannot select the END DATE.

any help? I attached the photo here

One out of three properties – start date, end date, duration – is calculated from the values of other two. By default end date is calculated. You can change it in the small dropdown “Scheduling options” above the begin date field.

Thanks as always. The date format cannot be change right? like DATE/MONTH/YEAR ?

Edit > Settings > Aplication UI > Custom date format

1 Like

hey it works. great. But after setting user need to close the application then reopen it so that it works right? Because that was happening here to me.