End Date and Calendar Length Issue

I downloaded the program, Mac OS. My project runs from Jan. 5, 2022 to March 18, 2022. When I look at the schedule with the program it displays days and months far into the future. When I save it, it saves the calendar with my tasks stopping where they are supposed to be but the empty task calendar continues for months and months. Why? When I print it, the tasks are on page 1 and nothing but dates with no tasks appears on page 2. How do I insert an end date OR how do I save this file so that I don’t have a second page with nothing but empty dates on it?

I don’t quite understand what is the issue.

When I look at the schedule with the program it displays days and months far into the future

Are you worried that the timeline is infinite? Yes, it is, just like in many other apps which work with tasks scheduled to some dates, e.g. Google Calendar.

When I print it, the tasks are on page 1 and nothing but dates with no tasks appears on page 2

Printing by default prints the whole date range which is currently shown on the chart. You can choose the date range to print using date choosers in the print preview dialog.