Enregistrer et ouvrir depuis serveur

(portal) #1

Bonjour,

utilisateur debutant et pas initié aux ruses ! je n’arrive pas a parametrer enregistrer et ouvrir depuis un serveur
la connexion ftp fonctionne le test est positif par contre le serveur webdav toujours en erreur .
quelqu un peut il m’aider ? que rentrez exactement ? j’ai tout essayé

(Dmitry Barashev) #2

This is English-speaking forum. Please consider writing in English for better understanding. Thanks.

(portal) #3

i am not able to speak english !!

(Dmitry Barashev) #4

Okay, so here is the translation made by Google Translate. I am replying given this translated text which may or may not be close to original

Hello,

User beginner and not initiated to tricks! I can not parameterize save and open from a server
The ftp connection works but the test is positive by the webdav server always in error.
Can anyone help me? What exactly do you get? I have tried everything

The main question: what’s the goal? Do you really need WebDAV server?

(portal) #5

traduit with reverso

I want to use my project management since various places where from the need to put it on the server

(Dmitry Barashev) #6

Are you in the same local network?

(portal) #7

No I am on 3 different places distant from several one hundred km

(Dmitry Barashev) #8

okay, do you all have Dropbox or Google Drive?

(portal) #9

No nothing of any ca which I do not even know

(portal) #10

Just need to know what to indicate in compartments server if that works?

(Dmitry Barashev) #11

Do you have your own WebDAV server anywhere? Or do you use some cloud storage with WebDAV interface?

(portal) #12

I do not know what is exactly Web dav? I just have a site with my domain name accommodate on a server

(Dmitry Barashev) #13

If you don’t know what is WebDAV server you probably don’t want to use it.

I really recommend to consider using Dropbox. It is free, it appears as a local folder on your machien and you can use it as a local folder from GanttProject.

(portal) #14

And I want just to record my project on this accommodation and to be able to open it of one of the three places or I work