Error 500 error: Gantt chart loading failed× Contact us if this error persists

This is my first time using this program. I accepted an invite to a team, created an account but when I click on the project I get the following message: Error 500 error: Gantt chart loading failed× Contact us if this error persists. Any suggestions on what the issue may be? Thank you!

Thanks for reporting. This is hopefully fixed now.

I’m testing on my own project. I have the same error
Error 500 Internal Server Error: Gantt chart loading failed Contact us if this error persists.

One moment, lemme see

this should work now.

Hello, we have the same problem, as well. Me and my colleague [email protected].
We have created our accounts but when we click on the project, we get the following message: Error 500 error: Gantt chart loading failed× Contact us if this error persists. Any suggestions on what the issue may be? Thank you!

Should be fixed now. Apparently, something is wrong with the backend which builds charts, as it crashes too often last days. We’ll check it shortly.

hello Dmitry, thnx for your very fast support. The error message has disappeared, but now just a txt (kind of “Name I 23”) appears on the window…

anyway, if you say that you will try to fix it in the next days, fine with me. thanks for your support. I was using your app in 2011-2013, then stopped. but if there is the cloud feature, that would be great! this is the reason why I moved back to this. you did a good job in the improvements of the app! many thx!