Export MS file and user defined columns

Hello
I am trying to export a schedule to a Microsoft Project file. I am having trouble with the following user defined columns. Can I ask for guidance on how to edit the file?
I am attaching the file in question as an attachment. The export file is in czech.
A.gan

Thank you in advance for your help

ub 13, 2022 1:10:56 ODP. net.sourceforge.ganttproject.GPLogger logToLogger
WARNING: Export failure. Failed subtask: Export project
java.lang.RuntimeException: Export failure. Failed subtask: Export project
at net.sourceforge.ganttproject.export.ExporterBase$2.run(ExporterBase.java:182)
at org.bardsoftware.impl.eclipsito.JobManagerImpl$GroupWorker.run(JobManagerImpl.java:163)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

dub 13, 2022 1:12:08 ODP. net.sourceforge.ganttproject.GPLogger log
INFO: [ProgressMonitorImpl] begin Task: name=Running export
dub 13, 2022 1:12:08 ODP. net.sourceforge.ganttproject.GPLogger log
INFO: [ProgressMonitorImpl] begin subTask: name=Export project
dub 13, 2022 1:12:08 ODP. net.sourceforge.ganttproject.GPLogger logToLogger
WARNING: Some of the custom columns failed to export: [_IPOS HMOTNOST, _IPOS HMOTNOST 2]
net.sf.mpxj.MPXJException: Some of the custom columns failed to export: [_IPOS HMOTNOST, _IPOS HMOTNOST 2]
at biz.ganttproject.impex.msproject2.CustomPropertyMapping.buildMapping(CustomPropertyMapping.java:160)
at biz.ganttproject.impex.msproject2.CustomPropertyMapping.buildMapping(CustomPropertyMapping.java:58)
at biz.ganttproject.impex.msproject2.ProjectFileExporter.exportTasks(ProjectFileExporter.java:155)
at biz.ganttproject.impex.msproject2.ProjectFileExporter.run(ProjectFileExporter.java:90)
at biz.ganttproject.impex.msproject2.ExporterToMsProjectFile$2.run(ExporterToMsProjectFile.java:118)
at net.sourceforge.ganttproject.export.ExporterBase$2.run(ExporterBase.java:174)
at org.bardsoftware.impl.eclipsito.JobManagerImpl$GroupWorker.run(JobManagerImpl.java:163)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

dub 13, 2022 1:12:08 ODP. net.sourceforge.ganttproject.GPLogger logToLogger
WARNING: Export failure. Failed subtask: Export project
java.lang.RuntimeException: Export failure. Failed subtask: Export project
at net.sourceforge.ganttproject.export.ExporterBase$2.run(ExporterBase.java:182)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)(195.6 kB)

TL;DR: Remove “custom” fields Number10-Number20 from your project

Long answer: Microsoft Project has limits on the count of custom fields of any particular type (and the total count of all custom fields too). It appears that the limits depend on the particular software, e.g. they are different in Project Online and desktop versions. It seems that MSPDI (aka MS Project XML) format supports up to 20 custom numeric fields (link 1, link 2, link 3).

When we export a custom field from GanttProject, we try to choose the matching MS Project custom field. For GanttProject’s numeric fields we choose the match from Number1…Number20, and once the match is chosen, we remove it from the list of available candidate, which basically means that you can’t export more than 20 custom numeric fields to MSPDI.

In your project you have just 11 numeric _IPOS... fields, but you also have numeric fields named Number10…Number20. They exactly match MS Project’s custom fields, so they took precedence in the export, and after that there are just 9 free slots for the remaining custom fields, so only 9 out of your 11 “real” custom fields are exported.

If you remove Number10…Number20 fields from your project, you will have 20 free slots and it will export fine.

Hello
Thank you for your comprehensive reply. I have subscribed and it is already working.

Wishing you a nice day