Files and template

Hello! May I add closing file for each task? And may I create a template for each new project? Thanks!

Hello,
adding your own template is one of the high priority features, but it is not yet ready. What do you mean as “closing file”?

I mean situation when I complete the task and need to approve it. For example to add a PDF file document.

I see. You can use a web link field in the task properties in GP Desktop. Currently it is not yet integrated with GP Cloud, but we surely consider this feature.

So I can’t load into Gantt a file from my PC?

No, sorry. It seems that there were no enhancement request for that, so I created a new one:

As I understood, we can talk russian, don’t we?)))

This is an English-speaking product and forum. We can talk in Russian in private discussions, however, I suggest using English in public topics.

Ok, no problem. When can we expect version we can load a file to task?

I don’t give any promises with respect to desktop GanttProject application. Maybe tomorrow, if some highly skilled engineer, who is willing to spend some his spare time on open-source project, sends a brilliant pull request. Maybe in a year, if such engineer won’t come, and I decide that the time has come (the latter has way more chances than the former).

Hope it will be soon! :pray: Because there is only one obstacle makes me stop using your program!