Folder doesn't exist message error

Hi to everyone

I’ve a problem when I want to export any chart or report to pdf or png.

For example…when I want to export a chart to *.png in the second step, it appears the error message " “the folder doesn’t seem to exist” but that’s not true.

I’ve tried many things from changing the route to save the file to uninstalling the program and reinstalling many times…but I can’t solve the problem.

Can anyone help me??
Thanks in advance,

Nico

Did you try choosing some other folder to export to?

Hi Dimitry!!
Yes, I did it!!!
I’ve solved the problem… that was because the predefined route that you choose in a first moment…it’s not the same that after it appears in the box route when you click on “ok”, I mean, if you choose the route for example Home/Downloads and I click on ok… after in the route dialogue box it appears Home/Downloads/Home/Downloads so by this reason it appears the message error, I’ve solved the problem rectifying again in the route dialogue box the right route.

I am not sure that I clearly understand it. May I ask you to record a screencast with the demo of this issue?

Hi Dimitry, yes, of course!! I’ll send you an e-mail with the pics attached.

But, this error hasn’t happened again,

What e-mail address can I send it to ?

Nico

You can attach them here. If they are confidential, send them to [email protected]

I’d like to clarify this:

it’s not the same that after it appears in the box route when you click on “ok”, I mean, if you choose the route for example Home/Downloads and I click on ok… after in the route dialogue box it appears Home/Downloads/Home/Downloads

What dialog box did you mean, what “OK”, etc.