Format of Tasks and Subtasks

I am unable to get my plan to look as nice as many I see. I am not able to indent easily. Could it be a Win 10 issue?

Can you explain what you have difficulties with? Provided that constraints permit and task is selected in the table view, you need to hit Tab on the keyboard or hit a button “Indent” over the task table to indent task under the task which is located above.

Thanks very much for your fast response. I am building a lengthy but not complicated plan (yet) . I’ve only built a handful of predecessors so far as I want to get the tasks laid out before I connect too much as the plan itself is still a work in progress.
Repeatedly I cannot indent sub tasks and and when I do I get some wonky screen things happening. I will get tasks that hop below where my cursor was pointing. It is extremely frustrating. Sometimes the indent and outdent arrows are not available and I can’t figure out why.

So you’re having issues with the user interface in general? What OS you’re using?

Win 10 -
Yes but only as it relates to indenting/outdenting and some drag and drop of tasks.

And GanttProject version?
Can you post a screenshot or photo showing the issue?