Format of Tasks and Subtasks

(Rebecca ) #1

I am unable to get my plan to look as nice as many I see. I am not able to indent easily. Could it be a Win 10 issue?

(Dmitry Barashev) #2

Can you explain what you have difficulties with? Provided that constraints permit and task is selected in the table view, you need to hit Tab on the keyboard or hit a button “Indent” over the task table to indent task under the task which is located above.

(Rebecca ) #3

Thanks very much for your fast response. I am building a lengthy but not complicated plan (yet) . I’ve only built a handful of predecessors so far as I want to get the tasks laid out before I connect too much as the plan itself is still a work in progress.
Repeatedly I cannot indent sub tasks and and when I do I get some wonky screen things happening. I will get tasks that hop below where my cursor was pointing. It is extremely frustrating. Sometimes the indent and outdent arrows are not available and I can’t figure out why.

(Dmitry Barashev) #4

So you’re having issues with the user interface in general? What OS you’re using?

(Rebecca ) #5

Win 10 -
Yes but only as it relates to indenting/outdenting and some drag and drop of tasks.

(Dmitry Barashev) #6

And GanttProject version?
Can you post a screenshot or photo showing the issue?