Gantproject on windows 11

what java -version will tell you?

java1

Is it possible that I’m not the only one with this issue. I read the comments from Eleanor and she seems to have the same.
I downloaded the 3.3 version Beta and it opens like it should. But there’s no connection with the cloud.
I tried the 3.2 version on another computer with W10 and yes it worked and yes I had connection with the cloud.
All this to inform you as much as possible
Thanks in advance from solving the W11 problem

okay, now run

SET "JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files (x86)\GanttProject-3.2\runtime" 

and run ganttproject.bat again

What’s wrong with the Cloud? It used to be a bug in 3.3.3290 but it is already fixed. I think you need to install the updates.

I did exactly what you advised. This is the result.

It means that it starts up and further nothing

I bought the ganttproject-3.2.3240 version.
It doesn’t start up due the missing JAVA.
I’m redirected to BELSOFT. I downloade JDK but it doesn’t work neither.
What do I have to do to have it work???

I think that you need to stop messing around with those Java Runtimes, remove those which are already installed (unless you really need them), uninstall GanttProject, remove all its installation directories in C:\Program Files (x86)\GanttProject 3.2, remove .ganttproject.d from your home folder, and then just install GanttProject using its Windows installer. It is bundled with its own Java Runtime, you don’t need to download anything else.

I deleted all the file you mentioned. I want to reinstall the paid version :

How do I do this?

Kind regards

Hans Christiaens
0032 479 977 110

TCServices vof

Linke

This e-mail message is intended for the above named recipient(s) only. It may contain confidential information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of his e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and deleting the message including any attachment(s) from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance

There are no differences between “paid” or 'free" version, they are identical.
Why are you trying to use ZIP distro? You need Windows installer.

I deleted everything that could be in connection with GanttProject.

I cleaned up the registry 3 times.

It does not work

I installed the BETA version and everything works.

Kind regards

Hans Christiaens
0032 479 977 110

TCServices vof

Linke

This e-mail message is intended for the above named recipient(s) only. It may contain confidential information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of his e-mail and any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by error, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and deleting the message including any attachment(s) from your system. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance

Good morning,

I executed the save action on the cloud from my laptop and got this message.

What does it mean?

Kind regards

Hans Christiaens
0032 479 977 110

TCServices vof

Linke

(Attachment GP BETA.rtf is missing)

Enclosed the doc as .rtf

hope it works

(Attachment GP BETA.rtf is missing)

Enclosed the doc as .pdf

GP BETA.pdf (82.4 KB)

Hi,
version 3.2.3247 works fine on my new Win11
Marco