I made a chart of my typical project workflow to give me some better visualization of where I’m at. Basically I’m a Ressource of one hence everything has to be in a row.
I made all folowing task dependend on the former. I’d expect the software to automatically shift start/end of the tasks when the dependency is edited. But it works only in one direction. I can make a task longer so all the following tasks start later but not the other way round.
Interesstingly it worked once to change the hard dependency to a weak one and back. Then it shifted everything as expected. But it worked only once.
I attached the file. Maybe sb can have a look and show me where my problems are.
It’s about the following groups after the milestones.
Projektplanung 2021.gan (25,7 KB)