Riepilogo impegno risorse

Buongiorno a tutti, volevo chiedere una informazione, sto provando il programma e lo trovo molto interessante. Volevo chiedere se, considerando che si può inserire un Gantt per volta, c’è la possibilità di avere su più progetti un riepilogo dell’utilizzo/impegno delle risorse generale?

Grazie.

1 Like

Below is the translation gracefully provided by Google Translate.
This is English-speaking community. Please consider writing in English for better understanding. Thanks.

Hello everyone, I wanted to ask for information, I’m trying the program and I find it very interesting. I wanted to ask if, considering that you can enter one Gantt at a time, is there the possibility of having a summary of the general use / commitment of resources on multiple projects?

1 Like

At the moment, the best you can do in such use cases is to keep all projects in a single .gan file, sorry.

1 Like

l have the same issue…the tool is excellent, but I want to be able to keep projects separate. It would be helpful for future iterations if multiple projects could draw from a single resource file (or multiple linked resource file) to help identify when individual workers are over-committed