Screen resolution 3840x2160

Hello DmitryBarashev,
on the new monitor with resolution 3840x2160 the application is not looking good. Something is scaled properly but some texts and other things are not, so the result is a mix of normal and really tiny things.
Do you plan to make some adjustment for higher resolution in next versions of your great app?

Thanks,
Petr

There is DPI option for high-density screens, did you try it? If you did then can you tell us where do you observe tiny things?

Oh, I thought it is for printing only… It looks much better now. But still there are some more things that are not affected by DPI settings.

On printscreens you can see difference between resolution settings:

1920x1080

3840x2160 DPI=96

3840x2160 DPI=200

But as I wrote, it looks much better now and I can work with that.
Thanks a lot,
Petr

Well that was a good try. Still having screen issues for me. When I get it set the way I want, click OK looks good. However when I exit and go back in it doesn’t keep the settings correctly.
Before exiting:

After restart:

Did you change by any chance application font and chart font sizes along with DPI option?

I only changed DPI and the change in the screen looked good while I was working. Should I change font size too?

No, DPI should be enough. So how your settings look like now? Can you post a screenshot of Application UI page?

Font size: normal
Application base size: normal
DPI: 106.

Windows 10 settings
Monitor: 1920x1200.
Scale: 150%

Log file here:
gp v3.2 error LOG 20221125.txt (399,4 KB)