建議新增加功能; Suggest new features

我想問另一個問題,關於我在Windows上使用時的情況,我想使用添加之前的資源基礎,但是系統出現的消息沒有任何用戶資訊和指導消息,而且仍然沒有有任何資源數據導入成功,所以我建議新增一個功能,可以根據資源資料選擇全部或可選擇部份匯入到新專案中。
I want to ask another question about my situation when using it on Windows. I want to use the resource base before adding it, but the system displays the following message without any user information and guidance messages, and there is still no resource data imported. Success, so I suggest adding a function that allows you to select all or selectable parts to import into a new project based on resource data.

Steven PJ.

For the record, here is a screenshot from the private email with the same question

Missing resources from GP Cloud is a bug: it either failed to fetch the resources or there are no resources, and it is just not indicated properly. And of course two “Add” buttons look strange.

Talking about this

I suggest adding a function that allows you to select all or selectable parts to import into a new project based on resource data.

I don’t quit understand the request. Can you please re-formulate it somehow?

我的意思是:當在製作新的專案甘特資料時,提供讓使用者可以選擇將既有的member 加入到不同的專案組織裡面,而不需要再重新建立一次member資料了

clear

Wǒ de yìsi shì: Dāng zài zhìzuò xīn de zhuān’àn gān tè zīliào shí, tígōng ràng shǐyòng zhě kěyǐ xuǎnzé jiāng jì yǒu de member jiārù dào bùtóng de zhuān’àn zǔzhī lǐmiàn, ér bù xūyào zài chóngxīn jiànlì yīcì member zīliàole

顯示更多

查詢詳細資料

74 / 5,000

翻譯結果

翻譯搜尋結果

I mean is: when creating new project Gantt data, users can choose to add existing members to different project organizations without having to re-create member data.