Summer vacation/Summer holiday

Hello, Denmark doesn’t figure on the list under National Holidays - I’ll live with that - but I’m wondering if I can enter a 2-month summer holiday as a from…to date, instead of 40+ individual days?
Regards, Clars

No – in the project calendar (there is a ticket for that in the issue tracker) , yes – in the resource day offs.

As a workaround, you can add a single holiday in GanttProject, save the project fil, open it in your favorite text editor and create those 40 days using text copy+paste which is going to be faster. Search for the line which looks like this:

<date year="2017" month="4" date="4" type="HOLIDAY"><![CDATA[Holiday on 4/4/17 12:00 AM]]></date>

OK thx for your speedy reply:)

I would love to be Abel to add a series of vacation days instead of just one at the time. Ex. from [20-07-10] to [20-08-10]

1 Like

That would be a useful feature for me too. I went to the ticket webpage and it seems there is something new that may work? sorry I’m not good at following github notations…

Adding a date range into a project holiday calendar will be available in GP 3.3.

1 Like