Comment partager un projet Gantt project?

Bonsoir, je ne comprend pas comment le cloud de Gantt Project fonctionne… Pouvez vous m’aider a transférer mon document a mes collègue de travail?
Merci d’avance.

We do not speak French, sorry. Here is your message translated with Google Translate:

Good evening, I don’t understand how the Gantt Project cloud works… Can you help me transfer my document to my work colleagues?
Thanks in advance.

You can find some docs here:

Bonjour Pierre,
je vais te répondre en français (entre frenchie faut se soutenir :slight_smile: ): pour le moment GanttProject Cloud n’est là que pour stocker ton fichier sur le Cloud et permettre de l’ouvrir depuis GanttProject.
Il y a une seule limite : le compte Cloud créé ne pourra être connecté que sur une seule machine à la fois. Si tu as deux machines comme moi (Windows et Mac), tu ne peux t’y connecter que sur une seule à la fois.

J’imagine que l’ambition de GanttProject Cloud est de proposer à terme le logiciel directement dnas le cloud et de nous faire payer une rente logiciel mensuelle comme Google et Microsoft.

Traduction de Google :

Hello Pierre,
I’ll answer you in French (between Frenchie you have to support each other:slight_smile: ): for the moment GanttProject Cloud is only there to store your file on the Cloud and allow you to open it from GanttProject.
There is only one limit: the Cloud account created can only be connected to one machine at a time. If you have two machines like me (Windows and Mac), you can only connect to them on one at a time.

I imagine that the ambition of GanttProject Cloud is to eventually offer the software directly in the cloud and to make us pay a monthly software fee like Google and Microsoft.