Gantt Project Stop to Work after loading Logo

Hi,

My Gant project version 3.2.3240. had stopped to work after I think upload a logo.

Was working fine till now, and now even if you unistall and reinstall (even if I clean all the folder, .ganttproject.d folder too , uninstall and reinstall Java, it’ s the same I’m stuck on Logon sreen and remain stuck.

My PC is Windows 10 22H2 x64

Hi Thanks for the reply, for the folder you mean : C:\Users\Username.ganttproject.d ? because this one I trie to delete it and nothing changed

I saw the log into the c:\Users\Username :

GRAVE: Failure when launching application
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Numbers of source Raster bands and source color space components do not match
at java.desktop/java.awt.image.ColorConvertOp.filter(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/com.sun.imageio.plugins.jpeg.JPEGImageReader.acceptPixels(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/com.sun.imageio.plugins.jpeg.JPEGImageReader.readImage(Native Method)
at java.desktop/com.sun.imageio.plugins.jpeg.JPEGImageReader.readInternal(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/com.sun.imageio.plugins.jpeg.JPEGImageReader.read(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.ganttproject.UIFacadeImpl.getLogo(UIFacadeImpl.java:730)
at net.sourceforge.ganttproject.ChartTabContentPanel.createContentComponent(ChartTabContentPanel.kt:90)
at net.sourceforge.ganttproject.GanttChartTabContentPanel.getComponent(GanttChartTabContentPanel.java:95)
at net.sourceforge.ganttproject.GanttChartTabContentPanel.getViewComponent(GanttChartTabContentPanel.java:204)
at net.sourceforge.ganttproject.gui.view.ViewHolder.setVisible(ViewHolder.java:66)
at net.sourceforge.ganttproject.gui.view.ViewManagerImpl.toggleVisible(ViewManagerImpl.java:147)
at net.sourceforge.ganttproject.GanttProject.(GanttProject.java:229)
at net.sourceforge.ganttproject.AppKt.startUiApp$lambda-0(App.kt:63)
at java.desktop/java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Please read carefully what is written at the linked post and below:

You need to find this option in .ganttproject file in your home directory …or just remove .ganttproject file (unless you have lots of changed settings)

File, not directory. The file name is .ganttproject. It sits in your home directory. Yes, the home directory on Windows is something like C:\Users\<your username here>

Found ! It’s works , really thanks